me! Me me me me!

Wow. I always want to have a post up by 9 a.m. Or, barring that, you know, uh, noon. I totally blew it today. However, this is the first time after a month of work-at-home blogging, so let's give me a break here. Sorry!

I wish I could say I was taking some time for myself -- a long walk WITHOUT dogs, kids, or spouse; a well-deserved massage; extra yoga time (uh, who am I kidding? ANY yoga time).

But this was a very, very busy week. My brother-in-law came to visit for a few days and I was torn between writing and hanging out. We're getting ready for a big trip and there's a bunch of cleaning and planning and running around to do. Time for myself hasn't really been at the top of my list, and I'm feeling it.

It's a lot like exercise, whether you work at home or not -- you sometimes have to just go ahead and schedule it in to make it a priority, you feel crappy when you don't do it, it feels like a luxury, you should do it EVERY DAY. And that's the best I can come up with today. I'll be getting some me time this weekend, and when I get back to work, I'll be recharged. Recharged enough to get my blog posts up on time.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment